Wednesday, October 1, 2008

To be or not to be.

It is Hari Raya today and what did I do?
Sleep, sleep, eat, sleep, and eat, and sleep. Everything else I did in between does not concern you. Nonetheless, have you ever had a day where all you felt like doing was laze about and just stare at the wall and do nothing? This was one of these days. So when half of Malaysia was probably busy with celebrations, I did what the other half of the country did. I did absolutely nothing.
And oh my, what bliss... It is a week of solid freedom away from school. Oh, the joy!

If only, if only the call for responsibility ceases to sound in my head. And somehow the sounds have taken to a liking to speak to me through my mum's voice.
"Laureen, have you cleaned your room? And stop digging in the fridge!"

It is the holidays after all. And if you do not pig out then, when do you?

-Karyn, stop stealing my potatoes. Get your own!
Hari Raya is a muslim holiday. It lasts for two days. For more info, please look it up at google or wikipedia or other search engines. Thank you.

No comments: