Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blinding Pain..

In need of drugs... my stomach.. It burns!
_______________________________________________________

It was time to go home and as students rushed to the gates, the rain pelted on their little heads. Ah, don't we all love it? I was about to take the bus when lo and behold it took off leaving me behind.
I was hungry, I was pelted by acid rain, and I was tired. Waited for a taxi at a bus stop. As I was too impatient, I decided to join Sam for study group at the mamak stall. While heading there, I saw a cab.
Cool.

So, I got in instead and met an interesting taxi-driver whom actually managed to put a smile on my face. It is amazing how no matter what you feel, a simple act of kindness makes everything better. What act of kindness have you done today?

1 comment:

-Ben Soo- said...

Haha.. awesome question.. you really do have a way of posting posts! haha.. take care my friend