Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A miracle.


Thursday

I went off to join my friends somewhere near school to do some "studying". We actually did study for a bit but nonetheless that is not the point.

I was on my way home from that outing and the four of us were smashed into a taxi like a can of sardines.

Each one of us shared the cab due to it being a lot safer and cheaper. Was dropped off halfway and quite near my home. I had a nagging feeling I had forgotten something but I could not remember what.

Cut the long story short, I found out I lost my wallet that day. By the time I realised it, it was already 4 pm the next day. I was in hysterics to be honest and spooked a few unnamed people.

The rest of the days came and went. And then just yesterday when I was sitting in from of my laptop just checking my mail, something amazing happened.


An Angel appeared on my doorstep! It was the taxi driver from Thursday and he had my wallet and Identity card and everything.

It was a miracle... an incredible moment.

No comments: