Monday, October 13, 2008

Jumping tomatoes.

It started ever so slowly... It was flying so freely and then it happened with a blink of an eye. It bounced! And jumped and went splat on Karyn's face.. Ha..

__________________________________________________________________

I was sitting quietly in front of the PC minding my own business when my sister came tumbling into me. Goodness knows why. All I ever did was threaten to send an I'M to my friend who happened to be online that she liked him.. See it was so definitely not my fault.


The other day I was sitting down doing absolutely nothing when then she comes storming in saying, "You have my socks!" So, it turns out I did, but the point is it was not my fault
I do not look for trouble, it usually finds me.
You get how it is, yes?

*Its not my fault.



No comments: