Friday, August 15, 2008

Stalkers

Now, I never thought I of all people would be stalked... As in finding myself in a situation where actual stalking is involved.
Yet if we think carefully about what majority of the teenage girl population has proven, we humans are rather quite in depth in the activity. For is it no secret that almost every teen girl has once followed a superstar or hot guy on magazines?-hence, helping the magazine industry-

*I am not one them, though... Oo Daniel Radcliffe...

So, is it really any mystery that stalking seems to be the favourite past time of certain individuals. At the very least they have yet to gone overboard with the entire idea. Back then-where dinosaurs roam-, the only form of communication was talking, shouting, messages by birds, letters, and my ever favourite smoke signals (Probably the cause of global warming if you ask me.).
You see back then, if you needed to disturb someone, you just have to well talk to him or her. Yet there was always the dilemma of not being able to find the said poor soul. So hence, we stalk? But that was back then (when men found fire), it was different. Today stalking has taken a new twist. Behold the secret admire and now the C-box writers. Behold "Anonymous" and "Dannyboo" whom I know are the very same person. At the very least I do know they have not gone into reality mode and started practicing lame rip-offs of some ninja stealth moves. God help us all if they do.

No comments: