Friday, August 15, 2008

And pop goes the oven...

Yesterday.

Laureen: Hey mey yie, I have a huge dilemma..
Mey Yie: You don't say.
Laureen: Yea, I had this huge feeling two people I knew were sitting behind me in class went missing. Do you have any idea who they are?
Mey Yie: Erm no... sorry but they sound familiar.
Laureen: I know! I wonder who could they be...

___________________________________________________________________________

Ah.. Mey yie, Mey Yie.. Saranya .. "SaLaDnya"..
What would I do without you? Heck you both make me crazily insane (although some would argue I'm always insane.) and yet there is something that keeps us glued together and laughing about nonsical topics.
Now... nearly everyday from the moment I met the two "again"... My life has well became a lot more fun in every single aspect. and this blog post is for the both of them. The monkeys. (Oops, did I type that?)
Anyway, the thing is girls in general will always long for the occasional girl talk. Where we can just sit, read magazines and yap about hot guy pics or the simple beauty of a great great great GREAT pair of shoes... or just about Kaka.
Despite the fact that your friends may be guys, you simply cannot, could not, talk to them about how great a newly bought skirt makes you feel. Hah, they would say it's nice but that would be all... Then again they might keep their comments to themselves. The point is talking to a guy is 10 times so much more different than with a girl. And as the 80's (I think.) song goes, girls just wanna have fun.
How do I describe friendship with the two most crazy girls on earth? (But I still love them.. hah!)
I think their names and their bubbling personalities speak for itself. Amazing in every way...And one does come to a point when one starts to realise that the moments spent with your girlfriends are ten times crazier. Hence magnifying every laughter, feeling, joy and etc. You get my meaning. And so in my ever so happy mood, I end this post by wishing happy hols to all in Saujana and KL.. it is a week of freedom after all


Oh M & S, since I wrote this and you left me by my lonesome self yesterday, you owe me tips now.

No comments: