Sunday, August 31, 2008

Quote to mess with your minds.

Do not mean real harm here little people.


This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.


News: 3 Chimps escaped from the zoo... 1 was caught watching TV... another playing football and the third one was caught reading this text message.


I have a confession to make
ever since i met you its been hard for me to forget you
every night i see you in my dreams
and find myself shouting for each time I realise it was not dream.


Can u pronounce good English:- read along woof,
roof, loof, shoof, shoof, woof, loof, roof,
poof, woof woof, hoof, woof, roof, shoof.

have you read all the words
Test results: You are a good dog. Now stop barking.


The animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come.. But The meeting has not started. Guess why ? Because the Donkey is busy reading this message.



It's a joke. Honest. (And we all know how evil I can be. Hah)

No comments: