Wednesday, April 30, 2008

To just be

Freedom, a fresh breath of air,
How I long to feel the lightness of the breeze on my skin.
The feeling of security it gives,
How I long for it...................
____________________________________________________________________

Last week,
I went to teach a Sunday school class for the last time this year.
They were so cute. Note; everyone of them were only aged seven and all are equally cute.
They often ask the weirdest of questions. Mostly random actually.
exp: What is your favourite colour?
Anyway, I was just sitting down and talking to one of them when I saw one of my friends, Benjamin (not Ben Soo) struggling to get a kid into a classroom. And so I went out. And distracted the kid by talking to him about nothing in perculiar and asking him to show me his class. He showed me of course and went in quietly. Behind him, I saw Ben's face filled with relief.

Monday,
Went searching for Karyn. She went missing on me after school. And so I looked, and looked and looked. Knocked at a couple of doors searching for her supposedly friend's house. Turned out she was some where else but when I finally got there, it was raining and she had already left for tuition.
*@#$?#//

Today........(skip Tuesday as it was mostly boring anyway)
I and my mates decided to make pigs of ourselves. And so they brought snacks from cookies and chips and etc. I forgot to bring my share of treats as usual. Honestly if mum did not remind me grab my cereal bars, I would have forgotten them.

Halfway through free period, Saranya could not get her pencil lead inside her mechanic. And so Mey yie decided to help her out with a set of compases (Do not ask how). The girl had actually cut a piece of her eraser and stuffed it into the mechanic pencil. Hence it was stuck. After that one would think they would have continued doing notes or just plain chatting. Well, they did talk but they had decided to make confetti out of the remaining eraser. And hence it snowed.

Went off to bowling after that. It was really fun. Although I did fail to hit most of the pins during my turns. Sometimes not at all.
Loved it really. It has definitely been a week. And it has not even ended yet.

No comments: