Thursday, April 17, 2008

Change

It's time for a little change. And so this begins.
Just looking back to yesteryear's.. To the time where most of our guy friends were afraid of girls. In fact any contact with girls just scare them. You lean forward just a little..They lean back. You put your hand out for a handshake, they stare at it and give you a look wondering what is it.
They'll look at you and start speaking in their squeaky voices(ah, hilarious) and were so much shorter than you.
Now..Boom! They are so much more taller than you, and they are much more comfortable teasing you than they were back then.
Girl friends really do sometimes change in my case.. but I still have many who have been with me from the time I still had my baby teeth.
Heck if anyone tried to understand girl talk should not have even bothered. Why? Simple, it's unexplainable. What would have been considered insults are actually inside jokes. Strange, yes but quite understandable. There's just simply no explanations.

And yet then comes the time when you meet them today for example, and you wish to wring their neck. But hey, best friends are best friends because our parents would not be able to handle all of us as siblings.
Heck, I think I would freak if my best friends (especially a few notable ones) were living with me under the same roof.
End of the day, family and friends stick too you like glue. Sometimes when you do not want them to. However, I would not have it any other way.

No comments: