Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am frigging CRAZY!!

I tell the truth and nothing but the truth. Anything in between was and is a necessary lie. So sue me... =p
__________________________________________________________________

The last person to tag you was?

Chris and Jase.

What relationship of you with him/her?

Friends

Your 5 impression towards him/her
Fantastic, Incredible, Spontaneous (In Christina's case), Funny, Lovable, and a great friend.

The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you

You talked to me?

The most memorable words that he/she has said to you

Hey Laureen!!

If he/she becomes your lover, you will..

Wonder what happened in the first place to make us lovers anyway.

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..

Nah, impossible. Although if that happens, and in Christina's case, I'll eat every strawberry on the face of the earth.. Muahaha,.. I love strawberries too. So sue me.

If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on..

Everything... You have to be someone else entirely. Undergo plastic surgery, voice change, style change.

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is..

I ate buckets filled with Hiagendaz (Is that how it's spell?) Strawberry ice-cream in front of them and never shared.... MUAHAHHAHA!!

The most desirable thing you could do for he/she is?

I could share my ice-cream... about a teaspoon full. (Gosh, I'm so nice. Ha!)

Your overall impression of him/her is..

You are both great. Although Jason, you could stand to loose that ego of yours. Just a teeny bit.

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?

Crazily Enthusiastic. Although Mey Yie thinks I'm retarded. =P You nut.

On contrary, the character you hate about yourself is?

Hate is such a strong word. My stubbornness is a weakness point though.

The most ideal person you want to be is?

Oprah. Hey, anything is possible.

For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them

Aww, I love you too. Now go get me ice-cream.

Tagging people.

1. Hazel

2. Kok Jen

3. Cheryl

4. Sharlene

No comments: