Friday, December 12, 2008

Its 2.50 am, correction 2.51
I'm still awake, why? I don't even know why. All I do know is that I am still an insomniac. So what does a girl do when she wants to sleep?

Read. Sudoku. Drink Milo. Stare at the wall. Play online games. More Sudoku. Google-ing on ways to fall asleep.

Steps to fall asleep.
1)Think of something very calming. -calming... Milo swirling in the cup*stomach growls*hunger?
2)Make sure you have a comfortable bed in which you can get a good night's sleep. -bed.. it seems OK.
3)Soundproof your room.- It's Karyn proof..for now.
4)Read.-I did that. And I'm still not asleep. Gosh.
5)Adjust the lights to a level you are comfortable with.- It's dark, what am I suppose to adjust?
6)Get into a comfortable position, loosen any tight restrictive clothing. -makes me wonder, who wears tight jeans and etc when they sleep.
7)Practice deep breathing.-breathes in,breathes out. Am I asleep? Apparently not.
8)Imagine yourself sinking into the mattress.- *Sinking thoughts, sinking thoughts* Am I asleep? Ah shucks!
9) Imagine a swinging pendulum.-pendulum..hmm Add maths, spm, school, prom? Lizards?
1o) Count sheep.- One lamb chop, two mutton curry, three roast lambs...*stomach growls*

Gosh, when will this end?

No comments: