Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yawn


Friendships. People you meet across the street.
Relationships we build as we grow and live our lives. It all falls to this simple chance meeting and that simple greeting. How does friendship start?

Is it fate that a group of people are meant to be so close and influential in each other lives?

If that is so, I thank God for the ones who never fail to

1) pick me up
2) give me a kick when I need it (regardless if I wanted one or not)
3) Lend me cash on those days where my purse goes missing.
4) Be my shoulder when I lost mine.
5) Eat the food on my plate when I'm full.
6) Let me drink their coffee or tea.
7) Drive me home when it rains (or otherwise)
8) Drive me insane with laughter and anger (at the same time)
9) Feed me
10) Do little things that make me wonder if I'm sane.

No comments: