Monday, June 8, 2009

Addiction.

Warning! Things that causes addiction.

1) Sudoku puzzles
2) Ice-cream and various forms of sweets. =D
3) Shiny and strange coloured nail polish.
4) Facebook
5) Neopets (the game of your childhood which never ceases to come back and haunt you. )
6) Swimming
7)Reading.
8) Add maths questions. (Good grief, I am a nerd.)
9)Painting.( Oh, Karyn! All I need is a canvas, sacrificing yourself is the only way.)
10) Fridge Ravaging.(I could not help it. I am hungry. Grr, get your own food!)
11) Curry cooking / eating. (Grr, mine!)
12) Movie watching.
13) Monopoly domination. ( Pay you little people! That's right, pay!)
14) Talking on the phone. (I am a girl. Sue me. =p)
15) Tea. Tea. Teh Tarik. Tea. =D

* Note: most stated in list may cause interesting and notable side affects. =D

Don't you love addiction.

1 comment:

Dree said...

so agree with point "4"