Monday, June 9, 2008

Safety!!

Hark!! Beware! there is an adversary we must group to defeat. What is this enemy?
It is a common cause. It is the deadly kiss of death. Karyn!! Stop hugging me! yes this message is for you and a number few out there..Bah
I need space...as in box space. Thou shall not come within a foot near me..

An occasional hug will do. Not a long suffocating one which I may add, makes me loose feeling to me arms.

And no poking either. (extremely ticklish)

_______________________________________________________________

Update...

Last week...

Slept and slept and slept.
oh, and art and camp.

Today??

School.... I was packed and all ready to go off. Almost missed the bus. Thanked the lucky stars I did not. However while sitting on the bus, I realised my art file was not with me. I LEFT IT AT HOME!!

And so I started walking back home. Note; I had already arrived to school.

So I walked and I walked and I found a cab. Thank heavens and phew, it drove me home and back to school in record time. How much??? 3.70 ringgit.
Not that bad. I just have to litterally pay for my mistake. No one's fault but my own.
And that was my morning and my first day of school....




row, row, row, the boat.

No comments: